Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning in Orlando, Kissimmee, Lake Mary, Altamonte Springs, Lake Buena Vista, FL, and Throughout Central Florida
Your business depends on your equipment continually working at their full capacity. Your bottom line depends on your control of expenses. Risks to both factors can be easily mitigated through the regular maintenance of commercial dryer vent cleaning.
Heavy Wear on Commercial Dryers
Commercial dryers take on much more than their residential counterparts.
- Demand – some of the busiest families use their dryer everyday but this pales in comparison to commercial applications. The round-the-clock use of dryers in commercial businesses is usually a result of the very nature of the business, such as laundromats, or a hygiene necessity such as spas. Whether government regulated, a necessity or a business standard, the commercial dryer is running continuously.
- Different contaminants – imagine the amount of hair from towels used at a salon or pet groomer. The dust from skin cells in a setting where bodies are laying or sitting in beds all the time. All these may not be completely trapped by the lint catcher.
- More lint production – many of the applications are for towels, sheets and rags that are made of natural fibers such as cotton that shed more than other fabrics and fibers. Naturally, this produces more lint that can clog dryer vents.
Benefits of Commercial Dryer Vent Cleaning
As stated before, your business depends on your ability to controls expenses while keeping equipment in top condition. All the benefits of commercial dryer vent cleaning come down to costs.
- Machines last longer. Trying to dry clothes with limited air flow puts much more stress on your machines, motors, belts and other parts. Commercial dryers are expensive enough, keep your machines in working order.
- Risk of fires. The amount of damaged caused by residential dryer fires annually goes into the millions and can be expected from commercial dryers also. Liability, loss of revenue and business interruption are things many companies cannot afford to experience.
- Energy efficiency. Proper function of equipment can greatly reduce expenses and complete drying cycles in less time.
- Longevity of supplies. You’ll know you are due for a commercial dryer vent cleaning once customers or workers start to complain clothes and dried linens are hot to the touch when they come out of the dryer. This is a sign the dryer must work harder. Imagine the damage that is done to supplies when forced to go to high heat.
Contact Duct Dynasty to Schedule an Appointment
Any commercial or non-profit business in Central Florida including Kissimmee, Altamonte Springs and Lake Buena Vista, should call Duct Dynasty to schedule an inspection. Here are some of the businesses that should include commercial dryer vent cleaning as part of their maintenance plan.
- Daycare and preschools
- Fitness centers/health clubs
- Medical clinics
- Pet groomers
- Salons and day spas
- Senior homes/assisted living
- Veterinary clinics/hospitals/shelters
Whether you are looking for a one-time cleaning or a regular maintenance plan, we can supply you with an estimate and/or inspection. Our HD cameras will show you the buildup you have that is increasing your risk of fire and hurting your bottom line.